Terms of Services
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting GiveMeDeals.com and accessing the coupons, sale or free shipping deals or our merchant area we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Services'), you agree to use these Services only for the purposes intended as permitted by following sections:
a. Using GiveMeDeals.com Anonymously:
- Services including without limitation the following: promotional offers, coupon codes, sale and free shipping offers provided by us or our merchants on GiveMeDeals.com and possibly on our social pages. Our Services enable you to find some of the latest online coupons/offers available from many leading merchants. We try to provide you with the latest available coupon and sale/free shipping offers which allow you, the user, to receive discounts or redeem offers with respect to transactions with such merchants through our Site. Please note that when you click on a coupon/sale/free shipping offer, we/our merchants may place a cookie on your computer/mobile devices.
- GiveMeDeals.com introduces you to various merchants of goods or services online. We use reasonable efforts to ensure the availability of the information and content on the site, including coupon, sale and free shipping offer and expiration dates. However, merchants have the ability to change or terminate their Services at anytime, including but not limited to, the coupon/sale/free shipping offer and the expiration date. Because the content not offered by us, we do not control the Terms of the Services made by the merchant, availability or technical capabilities of the merchant's websites or links to their websites, quality, safety or legality of the Services available on our site or on merchant websites or sites of third parties and accuracy or legality of the Services offered by us or our merchants. We are not liable or responsible for the Services, or for actions you might take in reliance on the Services.
- We do not guarantee the price, product quality, shipping assurance, product return, terms, availability, and other details of any of the Services shared by us or our merchants.
- We are not involved in any transactions that are consummated between you and any of the merchants listed on GiveMeDeals.com. We are also not responsible for nor do we guarantee the price, terms or performance of any of the Services. If you have a dispute with one or more merchants in connection with GiveMeDeals.com or the Services, you agree to release and hereby release GiveMeDeals.com, its parent company (Marks & Marker) and subsidiaries (and their officers, directors, employees, successors, content providers and service providers).
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Services by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Services through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Services, including the servers and/or networks to which our Services are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Services is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
b. Using Merchant Area for Publishing Deals:
- In order to access our Merchant area, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use our Merchant area. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Merchant area. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- Accessing (or attempting to access) our Merchant area by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) our Merchant area through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- We provide Merchant area for sharing/publishing deals/offers of your stores or you are authorized to. If you choose to use our Merchant area to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use your account in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language.
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising.
- Offers/deals from a store that you don’t own or have no authorization to share.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
c. Content Liability
d. Agreement to Indemnify
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GiveMeDeals.com and its parent company (Marks & Marker), and their directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Services we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Services will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Services will be accurate or reliable.
- And, any defects in the operation or functionality of any Services we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for publishing store offers by Merchant area or for use of deals including coupons, sale or free shipping published by us or our merchants. GiveMeDeals.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on GiveMeDeals.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of GiveMeDeals.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by GiveMeDeals.com.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Services with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Services we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by GiveMeDeals.com. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, GIVEMEDEALS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you may contact us by our contact form or using the information below:
Marks & Marker
House 20, Road 2, Block B, 3rd Floor