$1,000 Scholarship Contest: Couponing in College Life
As a coupon provider, GiveMeDeals.com aimed to save money for all type of shoppers. Students can save money by using coupons, but college is a bit expensive. So, we want to support them by giving a yearly scholarship. Every year one student in the United States will receive USD$1000 from GiveMeDeals.com, to extend their budget in-school expenses.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college program in the United States.
- Applicants must have a valid .edu email address with your application.
- Applicants must be U.S. residents or foreign students with valid U.S. visas.
- Applicants must follow application requirements.
- Applicants need to provide the best unique strategy for saving money with coupons or promo code in the college. Minimum 500 words, the longer you write the better.
- Your strategy will be judged based on the usefulness of the points described, grammar, writing style, and depth of information.
- You need to email us your strategy at (email@example.com)
- Open for Applications: February 1, 2020
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- Winner Announced: December 27, 2020